1. Don’t buy a house filled with someone else’s junk. You spend way too much time cleaning it out and sifting through it.
2. It’s cool to buy a house full of someone else’s stuff. You end up finding a lot of cool things.
3. What ever you think it is going to cost double it.
4. How ever long you think it is going to take-triple it.
5. Sitting in a warm dump truck beats trail running in hiking boots.
6. We have a ¾ of a mile dirt drive to get to the house, it is wet, uneven, full of huge holes, (there is even a section that we call the pond) and the roads in lower Manhattan are worse.