Thursday, January 13, 2005

Country vs. City

I know this may cause a lot of controversy among you diehard city-types...but oh well:

Reasons the Country is Better than the City
  1. Stars in the sky, not on the street
  2. Trees and grass outside the windows instead of garbage cans and cars with loud radios
  3. I can go for a walk without leaving my property
  4. Don't have to spend 20 minutes each morning brushing up against 35 strangers and 1 or 2 crazy people
  5. I can take a deep breath without inhaling car fumes and pollution
  6. Silence
  7. I can wear colors: bright colors, light colors, red, white, whatever, whenever
  8. Don't have to worry about being hit by a cab every time I cross a street or get in my car
  9. Don't have to move my car every day
  10. Don't have to worry about being stabbed, shot, blown-up, mugged, raped, slapped, punched...(insert any violent act) during my regular daily routine
  11. Don't have to travel underground



5 comments:

miram--9cc138 said...

Country vs. City

Hey nadzent, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a pool chemicals blog. It pretty much covers
pool chemicals related stuff.

Come and check out pool chemicals if you get time :-)

pilotte--a8abb4 said...

Country vs. City

Hey nadzent, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a saratoga spas blog. It pretty much covers
saratoga spas related stuff.

Come and check out saratoga spas if you get time :-)

djanggawul--df6d23 said...

Country vs. City

Hey nadzent, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a swimming pool chemicals blog. It pretty much covers
swimming pool chemicals related stuff.

Come and check out www.celtic-spas.co.uk if you get time :-)

atoofa--8b6dd7 said...

Country vs. City

Hey nadzent, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a flocculents swimming pool site. It pretty much covers
flocculents related stuff.

Come and check out flocculents if you get time, Nice going !

hulyah--a5e001 said...

Country vs. City

Hey nadzent, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a spa chemicals swimming pool site. It pretty much covers
spa chemicals related stuff.

Come and check out spa chemicals if you get time, Nice going !