Tuesday, December 06, 2005

More Pictures

Hmm...I am not sure what pix to put up here. I will have to search my iPicture Library to see what I have neglected the past couple of months.

Give the people what they want - I always say...

This is a nice one on a snowy December morning. Ernie as "Ocean Man" in Barbados...

And here is a little Green Monkey - mon, hanging out by the beach...
And, when we were tan. It lasted, like, a day...
Ahhhh. Now I feel much better. When I woke up this morning to more snow and wind all I wanted to do was pull the covers up over my head. But looking through my photo library reminded me of lovely warm Barbados. It is a place of happiness. You should go there. Maybe we'll buy our next piece of real estate down there - kidding! Shut up!

Don't get me wrong - I do love winter. Remember this?Notice the giant aluminum soup pot on the ground behind me? It must have fallen off my sled. That's right, sled. Remember?I don't know if we will be spending much time out at Adzentoivich Woods this winter. But last year sure was fun!

BTW - My sister says she likes Scions. What!? It must be an LA thing, because she isn't a 22 year old car-enthusiast boy trying to make it into 2Fast 2Furious 3 - or is she?

Next thing I know she'll be serving Turducken for Christmas.

No comments: