Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Anniversary #7

Today is our seventh wedding anniversary. Wow, 7 years! Ernie and I were just looking at our wedding photos and I have this to say - boy, were we all young and thin! And I mean all of us; Me, Ernie, Jennifer, Ethan, Bonnie, Tony, Deanne, Bryan, my mom and dad...Josette was pregnant at the time so we can't comment on her...It seems like it was literally yesterday. How does time slip by so quickly?

Thinking back to that day makes me feel especially grateful to all of our friends and family who have been by our side over the past seven years. I love you all and only wish we could all see each other more often. I appreciate everything each of you has done for us and the support you have given, specifically through this past year.

Unfortunately, nobody owned a digital camera way back in 1998, so I have no digital wedding photos to post here. Perhaps I will scan some one of these days.

Thanks Ernie, for being my best friend and going on this crazy adventure with me. I love you.

1 comment:

steph said...

Congrats, guys! I remember your wedding well...I cannot believe it was seven years ago. I cannot believe all of the things that have happened since then. I am so happy that you guys are together and I love you both! I am especially gald you found Ernie so that I can pick on him! Can't wait to see you guys soon.