Monday, February 14, 2005

NYC

Ahhh, gray, rainy New York City. Nothin' like it.

Yes, I am back from the land of sun and surf. Back to the world of Search Engine Marketing.

I have to make a point here for all of my years of acting classes, extra work and student films:

An extremely important client of Reprise Media requested an extremely detailed proposal in order to win all of their business for 2005. Part of this request was a 5 minute film featuring the entire account team. I am proud to say I was able to portray myself with grace and knowledge and actually sound and look like a bona-fide professional - and it was so easy! Wow - I never would have guessed when touring the US as the Wicked Witch of the West with AFT that it would lead to greater things in Corporate America - amazing.

No comments: