Monday, July 14, 2008

Due Date +5

Yep. Still here.

I woke up at 3:00am and never went back to sleep. Was sure I was in "Early Labor" as it's called. Thought I was having the whole lower abdoninal and around the back contractions. Like 5 or 6 an hour. Thing is, once I got up and out of bed and started the day, seems like things have calmed down. Why does this happen every day? Maybe if I just stay in bed all day I will go into labor?

Got the Red Raspberry Leaf tea yesterday. So now I am on that and the Evening Primrose Oil. Let's hope these contractions are focused properly now.

I really shouldn't say that nothing is happening since I got out of bed. It could be that it just seemed more exciting in the middle of the night while in the light of day it is just sort of whatever. I am trying to keep positive. Next doctor's appointment is tomorrow at 8am.

Hopefully I won't need to keep that appoinement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AM PRAYING FOR YOU!

josetteplank.com said...

Keeping vigil with you!

And yes, everything seems stronger at night...headaches, toothaches, contractions...everything except hangovers. Those are always stronger in the morning.

Hoping that those contractions are doing something, and your doc will say "Why look at that! 5 cm!"

Any day now...any day now...