Sunday, July 13, 2008

Due Date +4

Well, made it through another night. Is that good or bad? I don't know.

Did I mention that I have a whopping case of SCIATICA?!?! Yeouch!! ("An important thing to understand is that sciatica is a symptom of a problem — of something compressing or irritating the nerve roots that comprise the sciatic nerve" ---really? hmmmm...wonder what that something could be?) .

If any of you could see me "walking" right now you would ROTFLYAO! And to make matters worse, child 1 and his cohort child 2 decided to wake up at 3:30am and wouldn't go back to sleep if MAMA left the room. This prompted me to "sleep" on the Lilliputian-sized IKEA couch in their bedroom. Did I mention that I am suffering from siatica? And how about trying to go down the stairs to breakfast this morning? Almost didn't happen.

Grandmother leaves for home this afternoon. Her prediction is that I will go into labor while she is en route. If only we were that lucky! Unfortunately, after 3 1/2 months hanging out with us she will not be here for the birth of child #3.

My next stop is to Mrs. Green's market to buy some Red Raspberry Leaf tea. Supposed to "focus" the contractions to make them actually do something other than be annoying. Just like me to have contractions that suffer from ADHD....

No comments: