Monday, May 02, 2005

Dunno

I don't know what to write about today. Some days I walk around composing blog entries in my head that never get written. I am sure I composed at least 25 blog entries besides Some Days Suck last week, I just never had the time to sit down and log in. Sad really. Some of them were really interesting.

Oh well.

In the meantime I will just sit here and write about nothing until something actualy comes to mind. Something always does, come to mind that is. Hardly ever am I faced with an empty mind - quite the opposite really. Too much stuff going on up there for one thing to rise to the surface and take precedence over all the rest of the clamor. You have to be a really, really strong thought in order to be heard over all of the other things going on in my brain. I guess this is it then. Too many things to think about. Having too many things to think about. It is a terrible plague really. Monkey Brain I like to call it. Ernie used to combat Monkey Brain by "Counting". He would stand in a martial arts pose and count to 100, if a thought came into his mind at any point during counting he would start over from the beginning. I think he made it through to the end a time or two.

Maybe I'll try that.

No comments: