Monday, April 18, 2005

Mrs. Jinx and Godzilla at Adzentoivich-Woods

Did Mrs. Jinx and Godzilla enjoy their first weekend in the contry? Well, let me put it to you this way - Ernie and I didn't get much sleep on Saturday night. It was kitty-cat Disneyworld at Adzentoivich Woods.

The two cats have never had stairs before...Their new favorite activity is running up and down them as quickly as possible - as many times as possible - all night long. They also enjoyed jumping up onto the bed throughout the night scaring the shit out of me each time. Once, I awoke to a cat nose touching my mouth while the cat it was attached to sat on my chest. I assume I must have been snoring or something and so the cat was checking it out. Don't know which one it was - in the pitch black they both look the same.

Mrs. Jinx enjoyed the front porch, although we didn't let her have free reign in fear that she would chase a goose and we would never see her again.

Next time we are going to do what all city pet owners would do - bring the cat's leashes and harnesses and let them walk around the property while we keep a tight hold on them. God forbid we would ever let a couple of cats run free in the outdoors! The horror...what, you never saw a cat on a leash before?

No comments: