OK so I've been tagged by Anne (see link in right column - I am too lazy to grab the URL and embed it here, sorry!) to do this meme. Hers is pretty funny. And I haven't been writing much at all lately so, why the heck not!?
OK. So I am going to list 5 things - or was it 6? - about myself that are non-important and silly, or what have you. One of these things is NOT TRUE. You have to guess which one is the lie. Then please post your pick in the comments section. The winner gets a prize (or so Anne says). When I see what she gives out as a prize then I will let you all know what I am giving away. I don't want to be an over or under-gifter ya' know.
1. I once dyed my hair fire engine red stripes.
2. I have a four inch scar on my knee where a ski once sliced through it
3. I have been to Portugal more than once
4. My nose used to be pierced
5. I once jumped into the Atlantic Ocean on January 1st with the Polar Bears Club
and for good measure...
6. I have read a book this year (other than Good Night Moon, etc.)