Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy 40th Anniversary!

To my Mom and Dad! Wow, 40 years. I can't even imagine that, and I was there to witness most of those years.

Sorry - no big parties have been planned to mark the day. I was busy birthing babies (one if whom has an extremely smelly diaper right now, and is not impressed that I am managing to post a blog entry while he sits in his poop) and such.

I do have to congratulate them on achieveing such a milestone. I honestly don't know at times how they could stand one another, but then again I think about it and realize that they are truly the only two people who COULD stand one another. And I mean that in the best possible way. Their honesty and openness is a great example for the rest of us (well, for me anyway), in achieving long term success. They are definitely not afraid to voice their feelings or opinions to one another or to others and I think that is wonderful.

Thanks mom and dad, and congratulations!!!

No comments: