Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's Been So Long

Geesh. It has been so long since I posted anything that I almost forgot how to log in. What the hell have I been doing?

These past few weeks have been busy with coast to coast travel for the E3 Convention (see pics in previous posts) , and visits with my sister and brother, weekends at the farm dealing with things like a busted water line, moving and staff changes at work, you know, the usual.

If you didn't receive an E-vite, you are now officially invited to 4th of July weekend at Adzentoivich Woods. We are having an open house type of weekend where everyone is welcome to show up Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or any combination of the three. If you are interested leave a comment here to let me know and I will send you the E-vite with the details (please include your e-mail address. If I didn't send you one it is because either I have an old address for you or I have no address for you at all).

Hopefully I will have some things to write about in the near future. I know simply posting pics is a lame way to keep a blog up. These days my brain just feels fried from the heat and the humidity that I don't have a creative thought to contribute. Sorry!

No comments: